This List Contains best GPT Sites to Earn for people from any country and which has guaranteed tasks for everyone paying minimum $0.07 per task.The sites listed below are 100% legit and secure on which you can trust.
Microworkers.com was founded in 2010 by Nhatvi Nguyen. It is a crowd sourcing platform that matches workers to employers who have small online tasks that they need completed. These tasks can include anything from surveys, YouTube, writing blog posts, Social Media, Searching and so on.
What Service Does Microworkers Provide?
So the main service Microworkers provides is by connecting workers and employers. Some of these tasks include:
- Data categorization, Matching and Tagging
- Sentiment analysis
- Data mining
- Website signup
- Social media likes, shares, and comments
- Transcription aka typing
- Content comparison
How Does Microworkers Work?
Signing up is fairly straightforward. You will need to provide a home address where you will receive a pin code delivered to you. Payments won’t be received unless you have a valid pin code. This is a safety measure to prevent workers from creating multiple accounts. You will also need to pass a phone verification before completing a job, so you will receive an SMS with another pin code.
Once you have entered your pin codes, you can start applying for a job. You will see a list of possible jobs where you can start applying. On your dashboard you will be able to see stats such as your list of jobs, success rate, payment rate, time to finish a job, and the number of jobs available versus the number of jobs you have completed.
You can also sort job categories according to rate of pay, the latest jobs, and the best rating. Then, you can select the job and apply. But then again you have to remember to accept jobs you’re comfortable with because employers will give you a rating once the task is complete. If your overall rating falls below 75%, you won’t be able to accept jobs and will have to wait up to 45 days before you can apply again, so you have to maintain a certain rating to receive jobs.
How Much Does Microworkers Cost?
At the time of this review, it is free to sign up for a Microworkers account if you’re a worker.
But there are fees for withdrawing your money depending on which payment service you use. But here are the fees:
- Skrill/ Dwolla: 6.50%
- PayPal: 7.50%
- Local Funds Transfer via Transpay: 3% + $3 (USD transfer) or $1.00 (Non-USD transfer)
- Payoneer: you need to earn at least $20, plus a 5% fee.
If you’re an employer, you will need to fund your campaign and pay the amount you are willing to pay for someone to complete your task.
How Much Money Can You Make by Using Microworkers?
The minimum rate is $10 per hour as of writing this review. So no client can pay under the minimum rate of pay. But they can pay more than that and that depends on various factors like how much time is required to complete the task.
Remotasks is a website that anyone can join as long as they are fluent in English. This is the only requirement the site has. This is a fun website that is easy to use and earn money. You’ll be tagging images, transcribing audio tapes, moderating content, and so much more. You’ll need to take a few exams in order to unlock the different categories on the site. Once you’ve unlocked a category, there are plenty of different tasks you can complete. If you take all the exams on the site, there is a large variety of work to choose from. If you love to perform a small task and get paid for your time this is a fantastic site to join. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to draw boxes around cars, moderate different content, identify spam content, or even categorize tee shirts. There are many different tasks that are quick and easy to complete and others will take you a bit longer.
How Does This Work?
- The site requires that you have a Facebook account in order to register.
- Once you have completed your registration for the site, go to your dashboard and click on the exam link.
- Here you’ll find all different types of exams you can take.
- Each time you pass an exam on the site, it will unlock a category for you to work in.
- If you fail the exam the first time, the site allows you to take the exam 3 times. If you still can’t pass the exam after 3 tires, it won’t be possible for you to work in this category.
- The high paying task will require you to pass these exams:
- Video box annotation
- Polygon attributes
- Segment annotation
- Image recognition-cuboids
- There are plenty of other exams you can take to unlock the work on the site.
- The more exams you pass, the better your chances are of finding work and earning money.
How To Earn Money:
- After you’ve passed one of the exams, the category will be available for you to open.
- Open the category and review the different tasks in the category.
- Select one of the tasks and read the instructions carefully.
- When accepting a task, it is vital that you can complete this task without errors.
- The site is very strict about errors.
- If you make too many errors in a certain category on the site, the site will lock you out of this category and you can’t work there again.
- The amount of money you’ll earn for each task will depend on the difficulty of the task and the level of the task.
- If you are quick and accurate in completing the different tasks on the site, you can earn around $1.50 to $3.00 an hour. This will depend on how many tasks you complete and how much each task pays.
- On this site, you can make around $30 to $50 a month. You’ll need to open a few of the categories in order to earn this type of money. The more tests you pass, the higher your earnings can be on the site.
What Type Of Tasks Are There?
- There are a wide variety of different tasks you can do on this site.
- Categorization – here you will be asked to categorize different websites based on the site and what the site has to offer. You could be asked to place the site in a category such as bookkeeping, property, dealers, personal services or a number of other categories. The site also has you categorizes tee shirts, jackets, or other items of clothing.
- Image Annotation – you will be drawing lines or boxes around an object in a photograph. Most of the tasks here will require you to draw a line or box around a car on the road or to tag an image.
- Image or Audio Transcription – you will be transcribing an audio tape or typing what is written in the image.
- Comparison – this will require you to compare different object that is displayed in the same image.
- Data Collection – here you will be required to browse different websites online and collect different information.
- There are plenty of other categories that the site has. You just need to pass the test or complete the tutorials in order to qualify for these tasks.
How Are You Paid?
- You will need a PayPal account in order to be paid by the company.
- Each Friday the company sends out the payments to anyone who has a balance in their account.
- There is no minimum balance needed in order to be paid by the site.
More Sites Coming Soon;)